Large Stroke, High Payload
The eM6-1400-8000 is the first system in a line of second generation large stroke high payload electric motion systems. The system can be used for both fixed and rotary wing aircraft for military and certified commercial applications.
- Full electric motion system for use in full flight simulators.
- Meets or exceeds EASA and FAA level-D and ICAO 9625 type VII specifications.
- Applications: pilot training fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Low cost of ownership, high mean time between failure.
- State of the art diagnostics.
- Unique upper joint concept for lower center of gravity and eye reference point.
- Unique brake concept for safety, no mechanical brake.
- Upper platform interface can be adapted to customer specifications.
Product codes explained
Categories: Full Flight Simulator, Helicopter, Level D, Motion